Pac-12 Fitness Challenge
October 22-28, 2012
Make ASU the most active school in the PAC-12!
Back by popular demand, the Pac-12 schools are competing against each other on Facebook for prizes, badges and of course bragging rights! Just FYI, ASU won two years ago! Starting October 22 you can log your workouts and activity minutes for points (1 minute = 1 point for ASU). The more you log the more badges and prizes you can win and the closer you bring ASU to winning the Challenge (again)!
How to Participate:
The Challenge is open to students, staff, faculty, alumni, families and supporters! ALL Sun Devils are encouraged to participate!
- “Like” the facebook page (/www.facebook.com/Pac12FitnessChallenge) & register (Be sure to select ASU!)
- Share with your friends
- October 22 – 28 – Log your activity minutes for points (1 minute = 1 point for ASU, the most points wins)
- You can enter activity points 3 times per day
- Check the “Stats” Tab often to see ASU’s ranking
How to enter points for ASU:
- Keep in mind; you can enter points 3 times per day
- Be sure you have registered for the Challenge on Facebook and selected ASU
- Click on the Points Tab
- Depending on your activity, select the time spent (1 minute = 1 point for ASU)