Learn something new!
It's never too late to learn a new skill! Sun Devil Fitness provides a variety of diverse classes that focus on a healthy and active lifestyle, developing new skills, and fostering a sense of community. Our classes range from martial arts to yoga and provide progressive instruction from certified and well trained instructors here in the Phoenix area. If you are looking to participate in some unique and non-traditional activities, Sun Devil Fitness offers some quality and fun programs just for you!
All Instructional Programs are currently on Tempe campus only.
To register for any instructional program please see the SDFC Admin Desk located on the first floor. Desk hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Spring 2013 Programs
Registration Info (How to Sign Up):
Register for instructional programs at the Sun Devil Fitness Complex Administrative Services Desk:
Mon-Thu 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Checks (made payable to ASU)
- MasterCard and VISA (to pay phone please call 480-965-8329)
- Cancellation Policy: Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment by the registration deadline will be canceled. If a class is canceled, registered participants will be notified immediately and refund of fees provided.
- Refunds: Sun Devil Fitness does not grant refunds for registration or participation in order to ensure the timeliness of payment for instructors.
- Membership Rates & Access: rates for participants will be based on their membership status.
- Non-Members will be allowed access to the facility 30 minutes prior to start of class and 15 minutes after scheduled start time.
Want to Teach A Class?
If you are interested in bringing your unique program to the ASU community, please reference our Future Instructors Page for more information on how you can get involved!
For more questions about the Instructional Class Program, please contact Beth Johnson (Beth.Johnson@asu.edu) with any questions.