The Sun Devil Fitness Complex supports fitness and sports activities by offering free equipment checkout to students and members. Please contact your campus SDFC for equipment availability.
Equipment Rental Policies
- You must have a valid photo ID to check out equipment. Your ID is scanned and returned to you.
- All equipment is free of charge (except outdoor backpacks, which can be rented, and pro shop items, which can be purchased).
- You may only check out enough equipment to play the sport in which you are participating (e.g., one football, two racquets, etc.).
- Any equipment checked out under your account becomes your responsibility and must be returned by you.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to inspect equipment being checked out for any previous damage.
- Any damage incurred beyond normal wear and tear (e.g., bent or broken racquets) will be assessed a replacement fee. Damage is assessed upon the return of the equipment to the Sun Devil Fitness Complex.
- All equipment checked out or rented on a daily basis must be returned 30 minutes before closing time.
- All late, lost or damaged equipment is subject to a fine.
- Guests of the Sun Devil Fitness Complex do not have the ability to check out equipment.