How to Schedule an appointment:
- Please schedule an appointment through Health Services, this can be done from the ASU Patient Portal.
- Additionally, the Sports Physical forms must be completed PRIOR to your appointment. View the Health Form.
The DoSportsEasy registration and health requirements must be completed within 14 calendar days from the date of initial participation/tryout. The student is not allowed to participate in club-related activities after the two-week tryout period is over if the student has not completed their DoSportsEasy registration and health requirements (if required).
- Step 1: Register on DoSportsEasy
- Go to the Sun Devil Sports Clubs page, select the club you want to join, and click Registration. Please complete all required fields and upload the necessary documents
- Step 2: Pay the Sports Club Membership Fee
- You can pay for the Sports Club Membership fee online or in person at the SDFC-Tempe admin desk. On-campus club members will have to pay $25 per semester. Off-campus club members will have to pay $25 per school year.
- Step 3: Complete Health Tests (if required)