We accept applications for student organizations to become recognized Sport Clubs at ASU!
*Below is an overview of the process for starting a new sport club at ASU:
- All clubs must be registered as student organizations before they can be considered for the process of becoming a recognized sport club. Please visit sundevilsync.asu.edu if your organization has not yet completed this.
- Please complete the New Sport Club Application and send the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be contacted by a staff member from the Sport Club office to set up a meeting.
- After meeting with the Student Coordinators, they will provide you with a checklist, to be completed before a final meeting with professional staff. Once you have completed the checklist, please email email@example.com to set up a final meeting.
- You will be notified via phone or email if your application has been accepted.
*Applications for new sport clubs are accepted at all times and will be reviewed periodically over the course of each semester.