During the academic year, the Bike Co-Op on the Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic and Tempe campuses provides their bikes running smoothly and efficiently. They sell routine maintenance items and have many used spare parts that are available for those who need them. They can also order virtually any part you need for your bike, f rom good-quality economical parts to high-end, high-performance equipment, at prices lower than you can find at most other bike shops. They will show you how to perform repairs and upgrades on your bike for free, and use of any of the tools is also free.
Services provided include:
- Free tune-ups
- Free rental bikes for weekly checkout (Polytechnic)
- Free instruction and tutorials on performing your own basic bike maintenance
- Car racks and night riding lights for daily checkout (Polytechnic)
- Skateboard adjustments, repairs, bearing lube
- longboard rentals (week long) (Polytechnic)