Interested in becoming a personal trainer with Sun Devil Fitness?
- Current ASU student
- Nationally recognized personal training certification. Those accepted include:
- ACE - American Council on Exercise
- ACSM - American College of Sports Medicine
- AFAA - Aerobic and Fitness Association of America
- NASM - National Association of Sports Medicine
- NSCA- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid training certification
NASM Prep Course
If you are not currently certified but are looking to gain more education and experience, Sun Devil Fitness offers a NASM prep course. NASM consists of extensive practical and theoretical training, including anatomy and kinesiology, exercise physiology, biomechanics, exercise psychology, exercise techniques, safety and injury prevention, and liability information. This course includes classroom learning, hands-on practical application and practice exams. Study materials as well as the certification exam are provided in your registration cost.
Important note: This cost will cover your online modules, study materials and exam.
- Students: $370
- Non-Student Members: $650
- Non-members: $650
To register for NASM, please visit Fitness Online.